Tuesday, October 04, 2005

PRIMARY DAY

The polls open in a little more than 2 hours, all the calls have been made, doors have been knocked, volunteers have their assignments -- all that is left to do is vote.
I am feeling good and hopeful that we will have a strong showing.

Today, I will be manning various polling locations to remind voters and see what the other candidates will be doing. I will also be in the office preparing for a trial.

In about 18 hours we will know what the direction for November will be!

All I can do now is sit back and wait.

Thanks to all who have helped along the way!

UPDATE: 10:30 A.M.

beautiful morning weather is perfect, but so far we are seeing a low turnout, I was number 22 in my precinct, which is low for after 9 a.m.

Ran into the Mayor, he was expecting 3-5000 voters today. The City's population is 56,ooo+; Registered voters is roughly half that number.

Have seen three of my competitors either driving by or at a polling location.

More to follow.

No comments: