Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

It is getting late and Santa is getting near North America to deliver his presents to all the good little boys and girls.

But for me, this is not a Christmas I am enjoying there are a few members of my extended family who are not here this Christmas Eve, because they are wonderful people were taken from us way too soon!

As I look into the sky this wonderful and magical night I think about those who have gone before and hope they are watching over us. Then I think about the men and women of the US Armed Forces who protect us here and abroad, but I also think about the men and women who day in and day out protect us as firefighters and policemen.

All I can say is THANK YOU!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I think it is proper to invoke the US Marine Corp motto; Semper Fidelis or Always Faithful



To My friends, family and occasional readers

Merry Christmas and Thank you for being there for me!

No comments: