Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Kucinich has Decided the 10th District needs No Congressman

Dennis Kucinich has told the voters of the 10th District that he doesn't view them as important enough as turning his party to his views of the handling of the Iraq War.

So he is going to run again for the 2008 Democratic Presidential Nomination.

I find it truly amazing that with the Democratic Party becoming the Majority in the Congress, he would abdicate his "power" to benefit Northeast Ohio and run for the President.

He seems to confirm the 40% of the voters opinions that he was not worthy to represent the 10th District and the other 60% well, I just don't know what they were thinking!

I was reading the Observation Deck forum at the Lakewood Observer site, there was a fair amount of fawning over Dennis and his being the man of the people and being involved in the various meetings on issues and causes, but I keep coming back to the fact that Kucinich has not put forth a solid piece of legislation together that would benefit the people or businesses here in Northeast Ohio since I have moved back in the 10th over 7 years ago.

I wish the Plain Dealer had stood their ground and not endorsed Kucinich for Re-Election, the Editors seemed to have tired of his escapades. Hopefully there will a candidate from either party that put together a campaign with lots of money and backing of the Unions that would beat Kucinich.

This District is in dire need of leader.

12/15/06 UPDATE: The Lakewood Sun Post agrees with me, their Editorial in Thursday's Edition stated that Kucinich "should rethink his decision"

No comments: