Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

As we all soon gather around a table full of food and take a moment to ask for the blessings of life, I would like to share with you all of you a little of what I am thankful for:

First, am I thankful for the men and women who are serving and protecting both here and abroad and I am thankful for those men and women who have given their lives to to make this country great:



I have been lucky to grow up in a place where another country was just a short boat trip across a river, even though we shared the same language, they too had different customs:





I have been blessed at seeing some of the great beauty that this country has to offer:

Nevada

Hawaii

As well as other beautiful places around the world:

Brazil

Budapest

Dominican Republic

Prague

I have had a wonderful opportunity to be a part of the political system and try to make my home a better place to live:



Someday, I may do it again!

But, most of all I am thankful for my family, as we are all still in good health and considering the events of the past few months! Both sides of my family will be joining around the table at various parts of the Northeast United States:


This is only a small part of my family!

I am also thankful for our little four legged friends who keep us company!



I am most thankful for this wonderful lady, she is truly my best friend!





What are you thankful for?

May God bless you all on this wonderful day!

No comments: