Friday, February 08, 2008

10th District Congressional Race

Last night I recieved a ROBOCALL from Dennis Kucinich regarding the upcoming primary, I was ready for the request for money to his campaign, but what I wasn't expecting was to have a request for a yard sign!

Is this a sign of desperation by the Re-Elect Committee or this just another avenue in which to utilize low cost efforts to get the message out?

I have to admit, there are a few houses that have routinely had DENNIS! signs up over the past elections, but either they don't have them or they have Cimperman or Ferris signs. Seems to me that perhaps there is a slow bleed going on in Kucinich campaign.

Where are the loyal Kucinich supporters? Two years ago, I got a few calls from them and I even debated with one on the phone. Perhaps maybe because I was listed on the Democratic party rolls then and not so much now!

No comments: