Sunday, July 10, 2005

I am so excited

The website is up and working -- the link is off to the right

Had a long day today -- again -- door to door

Got into the First Ward which is the ward I live in -a lot of good folks live there and want to see Lakewood move forward.

I never really thought I would like going door to door as a candidate, but it works -- I get a lot of responses from folks who like that a candidate who would actually come to their door to ask for their vote.

Was on Niagara Drive in the first ward -- to me that is or should be a very big street for me since I was born in Niagara Falls and went to college at Niagara University, but a sitting Councilman lives on that street and it may make it tough to turn those residents to a new person.

Found out a like minded citizen has stepped forward to take on the WARD 1 seat, I will try and help him as much as I can, but it is a little late in the game to spreading myself to thin.

I have 87 days until the primary.

No comments: