Friday, September 23, 2005

2 WEEKENDS LEFT

It is now down to just a few days, endorsements and interviews are starting to come at a brisk pace, haven't picked up any unexpected endorsements, but hopefully we will get some beginning next week. Our final financial report prior to the Primary was submitted. Folks are continuing to request absentee ballots and we keep sending out letters to remind them who I am and what I stand for.

Now I know I promised photos from the Blitz weekend, so here we go:

Above is my Mom and my Cousin Carol Wagner, they are packing the 2500+ packets with my latest literature.
Lets see who else!!

Ahh (left to right) my brother Charlie, Mary (Rita's Mom), Cassie (Niece), Mary Jo (sister), Molly (Rita's sister) and Dee (Super Volunteer).

One More!


Rita's Dad Roger was stepping it up as well!

Also involved was my brother Peter and another volunteer Lamara and of course Ryan Demro in making sure we got to the areas that needed to be hit.

We were able to knock out 7 precincts in a little more than 3 hours. My Mom and Carol were able to make about 75 -100 calls to Republicans in Lakewood.

All I can say at this juncture is that no matter which way this race ends up, I have no regrets and have been proud of the work of that has been done by the Carroll for Council team.

No comments: